Orders and Return
Taxes & Duties:
- We are located in Vancouver, BC. All products are shipped out from our location; you will NOT be required to pay any additional fees at the door. NO DUTIES, NO HANDLING FEES!
- You will be charged the proper tax rate and if applicable tire levy of your province.
- We Accept all major credit cards, American Express, Visa and MasterCard in store and online
- We accept PayPal for our ship out items, shipping will be to the verified PayPal address only.
- You may also pay through Email Money Transfer & direct deposit if you wish to do so
- For orders over $5000, we do require a 2% credit card fee or email or money transfer.
Shipping timelines & methods:
- Loomis Express (DHL) is our current shipping partner; you may check the status of your shipment with the provided tracking number at www.loomisexpress.com
- Products in stock at our warehouse will ship within 48hours of the cleared payment.
- Special ordered products will take between 7-10 business days to arrive at our location and then between 1-6 days to ship to you depending on where you are located
- All Wheel and tire shipments are packaged in bubble wrap, cardboard and strapped with a black stretch wrap final coat.
- Shipping is free of charge to most locations in Canada. Rural areas and parts of NL & YU & PEI are excluded from this, please contact one of our sales staff if you have any questions about shipping charges at 1 (877) 9876728. orders will be canceled if you are outside of our free shipping zone, so please call
- Free shipping on 4 wheels, 4 tires, and wheel and tire packages, smaller than 4 quantities might be subject to a shipping surcharge.
- At Sorat wheels & tires our customers will benefit from a 15 day return option on UNMOUNTED Wheels or UNMOUNTED tires. Opened wheel boxes are not an issue as long as they are packaged back into original condition. special order brands (shipping 7-14 day free freight) are final sale and returns are not accepted
- Customers are responsible for return freight charges. You will not be asked for the original shipping fees if your item had qualified for Free Shipping.
- Fitment is guaranteed, if your items do not fit your vehicle despite our original recommendations we will be responsible for freight back to our location. We do ask however for the items to be packaged safely for the return ride home
- If you have any questions regarding fitment please don't hesitate to contact one of our knowledgeable sales staff at 1 (877) 9876728. Our experience fitment experts can help you decide on the stance of your wheels and tires on your car or truck to avoid any issues down the line.
Happy with our service but unhappy with the performance or the look of your product?
Don't hesitate to call our staff and we will gladly discuss terms with you on a case by case basis to get the items back and get you the right product! Freight and labor charges will apply.
Refunds will not be given on mounted items for change mind cases; however the credit agreed upon will be applied to the next item shipped out or installed for you.
To our local customers:
- Balancing is guaranteed for 30 days! If you have any vibration issues within the first 30 days of your purchase just call and book a time for a FREE of charge rebalancing.
- All the local tire purchases benefit from FREE lifetime flat repair as long as they are within the guidelines of safety. This will be done with proper patching from inside the tire.
- All Local tire purchases benefit from FREE rotation (where applicable) this does not include seasonal rotations.
- Most manufacturers have a one year warranty on finish and lifetime on structure. Wheel cracks perpendicular to the barrel, or bends and cracks caused but driving incidents such as potholes are not covered under this. NO ROAD HAZARD on wheels
- Finish warranty on chrome wheels consists of chrome peeling and NOT pitting due to salt or debris damage. Even if you run your wheels part of the year, make sure you wax them regularly as even the salt in the rain can cause pitting. NO warranty against chrome pitting due to weather causes.
- Please refrain from purchasing PVD chrome wheels as the finish is yet to be perfected by any manufacturer. Although most are under warranty against peeling however save yourself the hassle and labor charges.
- No finish is warranted if it is due to negligence. And the manufacturer will decide this, we will gladly facilitate the claim free of charge and do our best to get the situation resolved on your behalf.
- All tires carry the manufacturer's warranty against tire defects. Warranty credits will be pro rated according to the current usage. Please contact the manufacturer's website for detailed warranty on any tire you purchase. We will facilitate any warranty issues on your behalf after you make your claim and contact us with a reference number. If you happen to have any warranty issues please contact us and one of our sales staff will gladly walk you through the steps.
- Not all tires carry a mileage warranty; please contact the manufacturer's website before your purchase to make sure of this.
- Uneven wear or any unusual wear due to lowered suspensions or faulty front ends will void the manufacturer's tread life warranty.