Orders and Return
Taxes & Duties:
- We are located in Vancouver, BC and as of Jan 2021 we only serve our local customers out of our north vancouver location
- You will be charged the proper tax rate and if applicable tire levy of your province.
- We Accept all major credit cards, American Express, Visa and MasterCard in store only! sorry no manual card punch ins :/
- You may also pay through Email Money Transfer & direct deposit if you wish to do so
- we no longer ship, pickup and install only!
- At Sorat wheels & tires our customers will benefit from a 15 day return option on UNMOUNTED Wheels or UNMOUNTED tires. Opened wheel boxes are not an issue as long as they are packaged back into original condition. special order brands (please confirm before ordering if items are returnable) are final sale and returns are not accepted
- If you have any questions regarding fitment please don't hesitate to contact one of our knowledgeable sales staff at 1 (877) 9876728. Our experience fitment experts can help you decide on the stance of your wheels and tires on your car or truck to avoid any issues down the line.
Happy with our service but unhappy with the performance or the look of your product?
Don't hesitate to call our staff and we will gladly discuss terms with you on a case by case basis to get the items back and get you the right product! Freight and labor charges will apply.
Refunds will not be given on mounted items for change mind cases; however the credit agreed upon will be applied to the next item shipped out or installed for you.
To our local customers:
- Balancing is guaranteed for 30 days! If you have any vibration issues within the first 30 days of your purchase just call and book a time for a FREE of charge rebalancing.
- All the local tire purchases benefit from FREE lifetime flat repair as long as they are within the guidelines of safety. This will be done with proper patching from inside the tire.
- All Local tire purchases benefit from FREE rotation (where applicable) this does not include seasonal rotations.
- Most manufacturers have a one year warranty on finish and lifetime on structure. Wheel cracks perpendicular to the barrel, or bends and cracks caused but driving incidents such as potholes are not covered under this. NO ROAD HAZARD on wheels
- Finish warranty on chrome wheels consists of chrome peeling and NOT pitting due to salt or debris damage. Even if you run your wheels part of the year, make sure you wax them regularly as even the salt in the rain can cause pitting. NO warranty against chrome pitting due to weather causes.
- Please refrain from purchasing PVD chrome wheels as the finish is yet to be perfected by any manufacturer. Although most are under warranty against peeling however save yourself the hassle and labor charges.
- No finish is warranted if it is due to negligence. And the manufacturer will decide this, we will gladly facilitate the claim free of charge and do our best to get the situation resolved on your behalf.
- All tires carry the manufacturer's warranty against tire defects. Warranty credits will be pro rated according to the current usage. Please contact the manufacturer's website for detailed warranty on any tire you purchase. We will facilitate any warranty issues on your behalf after you make your claim and contact us with a reference number. If you happen to have any warranty issues please contact us and one of our sales staff will gladly walk you through the steps.
- Not all tires carry a mileage warranty; please contact the manufacturer's website before your purchase to make sure of this.
- Uneven wear or any unusual wear due to lowered suspensions or faulty front ends will void the manufacturer's tread life warranty.